Bus Driver Openings-Both Substitute and Regular Route
Thursday, July 29, 2021
The Aurora R-VIII School District is accepting applications for both substitute and regular route drivers. Paid training is available. Requirements include:
- Have a current Class B Missouri Commercial Driver’s License (CDL);
- Have a Missouri School Bus Operator’s Permit “S” Endorsement, and Passenger “P” endorsement;
- Pass a medical physical as set forth by the Department of Transportation;
- Have normal use, range and motion of both arms, hands, legs, and feet;
- Vision shall be at least 20/40 in each eye, with correction if necessary;
- Distinguish between the colors of red, green, and yellow;
- Adequate hearing for normal conversation; and
- Be at least 21 years of age.
For more information, please call 417-678-3373.